Do you require pre-production sample parts?
If so, multiple options are available:
- What is the quantity of parts required?
- What lead-times are required?
- How closely do the physical and mechanical properties need to be compared to full production approved parts?
- Are the prototypes only for visual review?
- Are the prototypes going to go onto final assemblies for testing and validation?
Answers to the above will help us determine the best prototype solution for you, whether it is high pressure aluminum die casting in soft tooling (equivalent to production parts), sand casting, plaster casting, 3D printed prototypes, or machined complete from aluminum stock. RCM provides complete prototype management services based on your specific needs.