161 Carpenter Avenue
Wheeling, IL 60090
Email: [email protected]
Inland Die Casting, founded in 1953 near Chicago, Illinois is a 106,000 S.F. modern die casting plant which has been a part of RCM’s die casting manufacturing since 1977. Inland has full access to the leading-edge resources of the combined RCM corporate-wide operations and is IATF 16949:2016 Quality Management System Certified for die casting and machining of aluminum parts to automotive manufacturing and among other industries served in die cast parts in the strictest standards.
To give you the best production methods at the most economical costs, Inland utilizes state of the art technology with economies of scale. Your gain is in best practices in aluminum die casting and die casting manufacturing automation. RCM Industries is a preferred choice for your special application requiring high strength, fluidity, wear-resistance and bearing properties. Discover why customers choose RCM in casting manufacturing.
Inland’s IATF 16949:2016 Certificate was issued by Lloyd’s Register, number 0332659.
Inland’s Die Casting and Machining Aluminum Parts in Automotive Manufacturing Capabilities
Quality Management System Certifications:
- IATF 16949:2016 – Certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance, Inc
- ISO/TS 16949: 2009- Certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance, Inc.
- ISO 9001, 2008- Certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance, Inc.
Grand Total Manufacturing Space:
106,000 square feet
- (17) state of the art die casting machines ranging from 400 tons to 2000 tons with real-time shot monitoring.
- Vacuum assist available on all machines.
- Central melt furnaces with high efficiency holding furnaces at each machine for best alloy temperature control.
- Automatic alloy ladling, automatic die spraying, and robotic casting extraction for greatest repeatability.
- Hydraulic trim presses ranging from 25 tons to 80 tons.
Shot blasting, vibratory, sanding, ball burnishing.
Polishing, buffing, painting (wet, powder, and e-coat), anodizing, impregnation, and plating (decorative and hard chrome finishes).
- (11) vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers and lathes. Various stand-alone automated and manual drill / tap stations.
- Dedicated and flexible type machining centers.
- Full engineering and toolroom services.
- Inland offers in-house metal flow and thermal analysis utilizing both MAGMASOFT Simulation Software and thermal imaging equipment and software.
- Models accepted in various formats including Solidworks, Pro-E, Autodesk, and Unigraphics.
QC Lab Capabilities:
- Spectrometer for metallurgical analysis of alloys, real-time X-ray, CMM’s, destructive testing, pressure/leak-testing, and gaging.
- Real-time shot monitoring system.
- Inland offers a full-range of rapid-prototyping services and can assist you in determining the best process to meet your requirements (e.g., timing and functionality).
- Activities include engineering, tool build, process management (e.g., machine complete from billet, sand-cast, plaster-cast, investment cast, die cast in P20 tooling, etc.), inspection and delivery.
For further information regarding any of our processes or capabilities, please write us at [email protected]ndustries.com or call 847-455-1950.