401 Aallied Drive
Rutherfordton, NC 28139
Aallied Die Casting Company of North Carolina was founded in 1988 in Rutherfordton, North Carolina. As a 100,000 square foot modern manufacturing facility, Aallied is the newest of the RCM family of companies. As an RCM division strategically located in the Southeastern United States, Aallied has full access to the leading-edge resources of the combined RCM corporate-wide operations.
For further information regarding any of our processes or capabilities, please contact us at [email protected]
Grand Total Manufacturing Space:
100,000 square feet
Aluminum: 360, 380, 383, 413
Quality System Certifications:
ISO/TS 16949: 2009- Certified by BSI Group Americas Inc.
Die Casting Capabilities:
- (12) state of the art die casting machines ranging from 800 tons to 2000 tons.
- Vacuum assist available on all machines.
- Central melt furnaces with high efficiency holding furnaces at each machine for best alloy temperature control.
- Automatic alloy ladling, automatic die spraying, and robotic casting extraction for greatest repeatability.
- Hydraulic trim presses ranging from 30 tons to 75 tons.
Shotblast (tumble, spinner- hanger, and in-line flow-through), vibratory/debur, ball burnish, sanding, and artificial aging.
Polishing, buffing, painting (wet, powder, and e-coat), and impregnation.
- Vertical CNC machining centers and lathes.
- Dedicated and flexible type machining centers.
- Engineering Capabilities:
- Full engineering and toolroom services.
- Aallied offers in-house metal flow and thermal analysis utilizing MAGMASOFT Simulation Software.
- Models accepted in various formats including Solidworks, Autodesk inventor, AutoCad, Pro-E, Unigraphics, .iges, and .dxf.
QC Lab Capabilities:
- Spectrometer for metallurgical analysis of alloys, real-time X-ray, CMM’s, destructive testing, pressure/leak-testing, and gaging.
- Real-time shot monitoring system.
- Aallied offers a full-range of rapid-prototyping services and can assist you in determining the best process to meet your requirements (e.g., timing and functionality).
- Activities include engineering, tool build, process management (e.g., machine complete from billet, sand-cast, plaster-cast, investment cast, die cast in P20 tooling, etc.), inspection and delivery.