3021 Cullerton Drive
Franklin Park, IL 60131
Phone 847 455-1950
E-mail: [email protected]
Fax 847 455-8737
Aallied Die Casting Company of Illinois was founded in 1951 near Chicago, Illinois, and serves as the headquarters of RCM Industries, Inc. Now a 108,000 square foot modern facility, Aallied is IATF 16949:2016 Quality Management Certified for automotive manufacturing in die casting and machining of aluminum parts and among other industries served in die cast parts to the strictest standards and is recognized as key to the development of modern die casting.
To bring you the best production methods at the lowest costs, Aallied utilizes cutting edge technology with economies of scale. You gain in best practices in aluminum die casting and die casting manufacturing automation. Aallied is a preferred choice for your special application requiring high strength, fluidity, wear-resistance and bearing properties. Discover why customers choose RCM Industries in casting manufacturing.
Aallied’s Automotive Manufacturing in Die Casting and Machining Aluminum Parts
Quality Management System Certifications:
Grand Total Manufacturing Space:
108,000 square feet
- (16) state of the art die casting machines ranging from 500 tons to 1600 tons.
- Squeeze casting capability.
- Vacuum assist available on all machines.
- Central melt furnaces with high efficiency holding furnaces at each machine for best alloy temperature control.
- Automatic alloy ladling, automatic die spraying, and robotic casting extraction for greatest repeatability.
- Hydraulic trim presses ranging from 15 tons to 50 tons.
- (10) vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers and lathes.
- Dedicated and flexible type machining centers.
Shot blasting, vibratory, and heat treating (artificial aging).
Polishing, buffing, painting (wet, powder, and e-coat), anodizing, and plating (decorative and hard chrome finishes).
- Full engineering and toolroom services.
- Aallied offers in-house metal flow and thermal analysis utilizing MAGMASOFT Simulation Software.
- Models accepted in various formats including Solidworks, Pro-E, Autodesk, and Unigraphics.
QC Lab Capabilities:
- Spectrometer for metallurgical analysis of alloys, metallurgical lab for micro-structural analysis, real-time X-ray, CMM’s, destructive testing, pressure/leak-testing, and gaging.
- Real-time shot monitoring system.
- Aallied offers a full-range of rapid-prototyping services and can assist you in determining the best process to meet your requirements (e.g., timing and functionality).
- Activities include engineering, tool build, process management (e.g., machine complete from billet, sand-cast, plaster-cast, investment cast, die cast in P20 tooling, etc.), inspection and delivery.
3021 Cullerton Drive Franklin Park, IL 60131