3021 Cullerton Drive
Franklin Park, IL 60131
Phone 847 455-1950
Fax 847 455-8737
Aallied Die Casting Company of Illinois was founded in 1951 in Franklin Park, Illinois, and serves as the headquarters of RCM Industries, Inc. Eventually growing to a 108,000 square foot modern facility, Aallied is among a handful of firms recognized as key to the development of modern die casting. As an RCM division, Aallied has full access to the leading-edge resources of the combined RCM corporate-wide operations.
Aallied Die Casting Company of Illinois is also a world leader in the production of 390 aluminum die castings. As a leading 390 aluminum die caster, Aallied is a preferred choice for your special application requiring high strength, fluidity and wear-resistance and bearing properties. For further information regarding any of our processes or capabilities, please contact us at [email protected]
Grand Total Manufacturing Space:
108,000 square feet
360, 380, 413, and 390 Aluminum
Quality System Certifications:
SO/TS 16949: 2009- Certified by BSI Group America Inc.
Die Casting Capabilities:
- (16) state of the art die casting machines ranging from 500 tons to 1600 tons.
- Squeeze casting capability.
- Vacuum assist available on all machines.
- Central melt furnaces with high efficiency holding furnaces at each machine for best alloy temperature control.
- Automatic alloy ladling, automatic die spraying, and robotic casting extraction for greatest repeatability.
- Hydraulic trim presses ranging from 15 tons to 50 tons.
Shot blasting, vibratory, and heat treating (artificial aging).
Polishing, buffing, painting (wet, powder, and e-coat), anodizing, and plating (decorative and hard chrome finishes).
- (10) vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers and lathes.
- Dedicated and flexible type machining centers.
- Full engineering and toolroom services.
- Aallied offers in-house metal flow and thermal analysis utilizing MAGMASOFT Simulation Software.
- Models accepted in various formats including Solidworks, Pro-E, Autodesk, and Unigraphics.
QC Lab Capabilities:
- Spectrometer for metallurgical analysis of alloys, metallurgical lab for micro-structural analysis, real-time X-ray, CMM’s, destructive testing, pressure/leak-testing, and gaging.
- Real-time shot monitoring system.
- Aallied offers a full-range of rapid-prototyping services and can assist you in determining the best process to meet your requirements (e.g., timing and functionality).
- Activities include engineering, tool build, process management (e.g., machine complete from billet, sand-cast, plaster-cast, investment cast, die cast in P20 tooling, etc.), inspection and delivery.